Saturday, November 29, 2008

Will NOT Trade for others...

Angela Liew

Today we had a wedding in our church and I must say we had the TOP professional photographer and a pretty good video company within our midst to capture the special moment for the couple!

Oh first of all CONGRATULATION to our very own Tech Team member Derek and Charissa for your special day! It’s our joy as a team to see you walk down the aisle today!

In the midst of the wedding someone walked up to me and said next time when you get a professional maybe you can consider this team of professional! I gave this person a stare and said why do I need to do that? I was totally puzzle why this person asked me to do that?

The person was also surprise by my reaction with the stare. I then continue and said why do I need to hire professional when I have my own professional GCC Tech Team? I trust my Team more with such event than any professional that money can hire! The person said, “Wah! You are very confident with your Team?” I retaliate and said OF course! I’m very proud of my Team!

Because I know deep down in me that when I hire my own team to capture and produce that special moment of mine, it will not only come with the result BUT it comes with every one of your hearts too! Again anything that is done with the hearts out weight any awards or professionalism!

I’m proud of you TEAM! Each one of you is important and makes the TEAM to be one of the kind! SO you are assured that for any special moment of mine you are to be “ON”!!!

1 comment:

chearie said...

Thanks all...Me n derek are blessed to have you all as part of our family to witness the ceremony!!! :)

Will see you all really soon!!